Now this is in the stock at our Auckland shop!
Freshly made & delivered from USA harpsicle harps!
Talk to us today to make an appointment to have a little play on it!
Plays in all 8 common Keys. The Fullsicle™ Harp is our most popular and top selling harp. This harp comes outfitted with a full set of Rees Levers on all strings. The Fullsicle™ Harp is well loved by skilled amateurs and played by traveling professionals all over the world.
like all fully levered harps, an initial retuning is required to make specific keys easily accessible. This is explained below.
Tuning your Fullsicle™ harp to play with flats: Keys of F, B flat, E flat tuning to the key of F major. (using B flats)
1. Raise all your B levers.
2. Tune your harp as usual tuning the B's to a natural as usual.
3. Leave the B levers up for all keys except when you need B flats. Then for F major (B flats) lower the B levers and it will lower your B's 1/2 step to the flat.
4. If you want to play a song with 2 flats key of B flat major (B flat and E flat), use this same procedure and include all E's. Then the B flats and E flats will remain up, as naturals, unless you need them as flats.
5. If you want to tune for the key of E flat major (B flat, E flat and A flat), use the same procedure and add the A's.
Many harpists leave their harps tuned to E flat (with the B's, E's and A's up). Then they are able to play in up to 4 sharps and up to 3 flats without retuning their harp.
All Harpsicle® Harps come with a tuning wrench, strap buttons, and a two year warranty
- Weight 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Number of strings 26
- Dimensions 36 x 21 x 5 in (92 x 53 x 13 cm)
- String type Monofilament Tempered Nylon
IAll Harpsicle® Harps are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the instrument to Rees Harps Incorporated, all shipping and insurance being prepaid.This warranty is null and void if the harp has been tampered with, damaged by accident, neglected, misused, left exposed to either extreme heat and cold, or if the Rees Harps Inc. tag inside the instrument has been removed. We reserve the sole right to determine neglect. At the direction and sole discretion of Rees Harps Incorporated, certainminor repairs may be directed to be done in place (without shipping) by a local professional when it is determined that the shipping will present unnecessary threat to the instrument. In such cases, the warranty explicitly remains intact. In some state you may have legal rights other than those stated herein