The Music Mind Games handbook is a 52-page resource for students, teachers and parents.
Carried around in the Puppy Packet, referenced at home or used during individual lessons, this handbook is amazingly helpful.
- Photographs and illustrations of our popular Blue Jello rhythm hand signs and Blue Jello drawings
- "Daily Do"
- Over 150 musical symbols and terms are defined as well as tempos, clefs, notes and rests, time signatures, cadences, dynamics, conducting patterns, solfege hand signs, names of piano keys, circle of fifth, triads, chords, intervals and more
- Classic Games: 15 game instructions
- Played to learn all nine Music Mind Games subject areas.
- 15 games multiply to equal 100 games
- Curriculum charts with instructive graphics