Students can play simple through advanced card games with the notes and rests cards to learn to read rhythms and understand rhythm math.
Students use the cards to:
- Learn individual notes and rests
- Understand common groupings of notes
- Develop the ability to recall information quickly by playing fun games
Buy Notes and Rests Cards seperately here or as part of the Puppy Plus.
- Deck includes two identical sets of green and yellow cards, each with 35 cards.
- Two sets make it possible for several students to share a deck of cards and to play many games.
- The single notes and rests and groupings of notes are the same as those used in the blue jello word cards.
- Cards are 2.5 inches wide (6.5 cm) and 3.5 inches (8.5 cm) tall.
- Three guide cards and instructions for six games:
Notes and Rests Pairs
Notes and Rests Card Chart
Singing Counterpoint Snakes