Plays in all 8 common keys.
Enjoy all the same great features of the Fullsicle Harp with the upgraded look, feel, and sound of the Special Edition Fullsicle™ Harp. Available in your choice of cherry* or walnut**. This harp also features upgraded wound bass strings for a better feel and improved bass response.
*Cherry wood has a warm golden orange hue that deepens to a rich red/orange brown color with age.
**Walnut wood is a nice chocolate brown color.
All Harpsicle® Harps come with a tuning wrench, strap buttons, and a two year warranty.
like all fully levered harps, an initial retuning is required to make specific keys easily accessible. This is explained below.
Tuning your Fullsicle™ harp to play with flats: Keys of F, B flat, E flat tuning to the key of F major. (using B flats)
1. Raise all your B levers.
2. Tune your harp as usual tuning the B's to a natural as usual.
3. Leave the B levers up for all keys except when you need B flats. Then for F major (B flats) lower the B levers and it will lower your B's 1/2 step to the flat.
4. If you want to play a song with 2 flats key of B flat major (B flat and E flat), use this same procedure and include all E's. Then the B flats and E flats will remain up, as naturals, unless you need them as flats.
5. If you want to tune for the key of E flat major (B flat, E flat and A flat), use the same procedure and add the A's.
Many harpists leave their harps tuned to E flat (with the B's, E's and A's up). Then they are able to play in up to 4 sharps and up to 3 flats without retuning their harp.
- Weight 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Number of strings 26
- Dimensions 36 x 21 x 5 in (92 x 53 x 13 cm)
- String type Nylon monofilament and nylon wrapped
Special Edition Fullsicle Harp
All Harpsicle® Harps are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return the instrument to Rees Harps Incorporated, all shipping and insurance being prepaid.
This warranty is null and void if the harp has been tampered with, damaged by accident, neglected, misused, left exposed to either extreme heat and cold, or if the Rees Harps Inc. tag inside the instrument has been removed. We reserve the sole right to determine neglect. At the direction and sole discretion of Rees Harps Incorporated, certain
minor repairs may be directed to be done in place (without shipping) by a local professional when it is determined that the shipping will present unnecessary threat to the instrument. In such cases, the warranty explicitly remains intact. In some state you may have legal rights other than those stated herein