Harpitree NZ is an official distributor of Waring Harp Kit from USA.
This harp was built in New Zealand by Harpitree with Waring harp kit.
It has 19strings, Lilac Pink painted soundboard (cardboard),With firm wooden component with gloss finish.
Resonance is amazingly good,With a similar or even better quality then any other smallish harps.It is doable to humidity and water as it was painted 3 coats in and out of soundboard.Comes with a tuning key.
You can search on youtube ‘waring harp’ to listen to its sound.
- Waring Harps are true instruments and sound better than many all-wood harps.
- Costs a fraction of the price of equivalent all-wood harps.
- Features nineteen strings beginning with G below middle C.
- Easy to tune to any scale or mode for accessing familiar melodies and chords.
- Perfect for both child and adult beginners. Accomplished players love it too.
- Practical for harp classes, workshops, and educational pedagogy.
- Well-suited for music therapy, hospice, and the healing arts.
- Easy to transport and store. Sits upright without a stand. Weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- Made from high quality sustainable materials.
- Extremely durable, resistant to heat, cold and dampness.
- Strings and string spacing meet modern standards.