These cards creates endless possibilities for fun rhythm card games.
Just like a regular deck of playing cards, this deck of rhythm playing cards has 52 cards, each with one note or rest.
They are used to:
- Learn the relative values of notes and rests
- Become very quick at recognizing those values
- Includes two guide cards to help students check their own work
- Includes instructions for five games
- 52 playing cards
- Four cards each of eight notes (sixteenth, eighth, dotted eighth, quarter, dotted quarter, half, dotted half and whole)
- Four cards each of five rests (sixteenth, eighth, quarter, half and whole)
- Cards are 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) wide and 3.5 inches (9 cm) tall
Rhythm Playing Cards